Veronica took her very first gymnastics class Wednesday, June 6th. This picture was taken right before we left for class. (Mommies had to stay in the waiting room during class, so I couldn't take pictures.) She had a blast swinging from the bars, walking across the balance beam, and learning how to tumble, but her favorite activity was jumping on the trampoline. When it was time to go, she told me, "I like ekasize!"
Friday, June 8, 2007
"I like ekasize!"
Veronica took her very first gymnastics class Wednesday, June 6th. This picture was taken right before we left for class. (Mommies had to stay in the waiting room during class, so I couldn't take pictures.) She had a blast swinging from the bars, walking across the balance beam, and learning how to tumble, but her favorite activity was jumping on the trampoline. When it was time to go, she told me, "I like ekasize!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment