Veronica started a new trend at church...wearing two different shoes usually on the wrong feet. Her buddy, Jayley, loves the style, and I even caught the nursery director, Nanny Dorcas, wearing a white shoe and a black shoe one Sunday in honor of Veronica. But like every trend, once people start copying you, you move on and start new trends. It's been two weeks since Veronica has worn two different shoes, so I'm glad I got these pictures when I did.
More of my favorite Veronica-isms include...
"Dora Ispora" (Dora the Explorer)
"Clues Clues" (Blue's Clues)
"Nastics" (Gymnastics)
"Krogert" (Kroger)
"Mal-Mart" (Wal-Mart)
"G'side" (Go outside)
"Icka Mouse" (Mickey Mouse)
"Ekasize" (Exercise)
"See See Song class" (Kindermusik class)
"A preckle" (A freckle)
"Dee Lee Dee" (DVD)
"Hirtday party" (Birthday party)
"Han on" (Light on)
"I can't breach it!" (I can't reach it!)
"G'bed" (Go to bed)
"G'side" (Go outside)
"Charlotte's Wet" (Charlotte's Web)
"Poot" (Winnie the Pooh)
No comments:
Post a Comment